Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been hacked

Help me find out about the other devices and IP addresses. Then how to remove them. Every iPhone I get it gets hacked or compromised in a lot of ways. I know who is doing this I just need to prove it. I have no privacy at all.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, 15

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 7:31 AM

1. There is no known way too remotely hack an iPhone. Much less hacked "in a lot of ways". Whatever you are seeing is very likely not the iPhone being hacked.
  2. Why do you think this is happening? What do you see that makes you think this. If you offer some explanation of what is happening maybe someone can help you fix it.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 7:31 AM in response to Noprivacy59

1. There is no known way too remotely hack an iPhone. Much less hacked "in a lot of ways". Whatever you are seeing is very likely not the iPhone being hacked.
  2. Why do you think this is happening? What do you see that makes you think this. If you offer some explanation of what is happening maybe someone can help you fix it.

Feb 11, 2022 8:01 AM in response to KiltedTim

A few things to try if you feel like your phone is have issues that seems to continue even with a new phone.

• Call your service carrier and request a new simm chip. When received in the mail call them to assist you with a password to lock it from being tampered with. Don’t lose the passcode!
  • check to see how many cloud storage services you are using. Change the passwords on them to make sure someone else can’t use the service to upload files that can be synced to your device without your knowledge.
  • think about backing up all your files in your cloud account to a thumb drive and starting a fresh file system with only the files you currently need. I have done this in the past to find that a it fixes the issue. Probably a old corrupted file causing issues or one created with an app I’m no longer using.
  • if really worried keep your phone off of networks and keep the blue tooth shut off. Then under your cellular settings you can shut off permission for different apps to transfer data unless using Wi-Fi. Keep banking apps and other apps that contain important information turned off until you need to use them. That creates a firewall like access using cellular access options.

It can be hard to tell if you have a bug or something more serious. If worried then just really get to know all of the settings and lock down anything you feel might be used to compromise you just to be safe.

My iPhone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.