Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been hacked

my phones has been hacked and someone can see my scree and everything I’m doing on my phone. It’s probably someone I know very well.

what can I do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 6:07 PM

Unless you jailbroke your phone it has not been hacked. Jailbreaking a phone requires having physical possession of it while it was unlocked for 15-30 minutes. If this has happened you must restore the phone to factory settings→Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support and not restore a backup, and also change your Apple ID password→Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 6:07 PM in response to ruta258

Unless you jailbroke your phone it has not been hacked. Jailbreaking a phone requires having physical possession of it while it was unlocked for 15-30 minutes. If this has happened you must restore the phone to factory settings→Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support and not restore a backup, and also change your Apple ID password→Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

My iPhone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.