Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Series 7 Wristband Rash

I have the new series 7 watch and ever since I’ve had it, I have gotten a really bad rash on my wrist. I always make sure the band is clean. I don’t wear it at night to help give my wrist rest from the band, I don’t wear it “too tight or too lose” but no matter what I have tried I always have a rash. I know the obvious answer of getting a new band but what is the point of spending so much money on a watch to get a new band when I like how it all perfectly matches. Is this a normal occurrence? I have never have had a watch give me a rash before and I have always worn one 24/7.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do not have sensitive skin and am not allergic to anything but apparently this watch.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 1:37 PM

Is this the Apple Sport Band which is silicone? While it's unusual, there are definitely people who are alergic to silicone. I personally prefer to wear bands which are leather or stainless steel.

I have amassed quite a collection of Apple Watch Bands and have fun changing them out. Here's a picture of the band on my watch today:

Ps: This band is from a company called Longvadon. While not inexpensive, they make superb leather bands for Apple Watch.

And this is another of my leather band collection from a company called Alto:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 1:37 PM in response to danyelle05

Is this the Apple Sport Band which is silicone? While it's unusual, there are definitely people who are alergic to silicone. I personally prefer to wear bands which are leather or stainless steel.

I have amassed quite a collection of Apple Watch Bands and have fun changing them out. Here's a picture of the band on my watch today:

Ps: This band is from a company called Longvadon. While not inexpensive, they make superb leather bands for Apple Watch.

And this is another of my leather band collection from a company called Alto:

Apple Series 7 Wristband Rash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.