Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Related Article: If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Network problems

My phone has sim card problem which sometimes does not make calls and the network display pay point 1 comes and sometimes there is no sound at the time of call

Plz solve to my problems

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 8:37 PM

aejaj256 Said:

"Network problems My phone has sim card problem which sometimes does not make calls and the network display pay point 1 comes and sometimes there is no sound at the time of call Plz solve to my problems"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular.

Troubleshooting Phonecall Volume:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 8:37 PM in response to aejaj256

aejaj256 Said:

"Network problems My phone has sim card problem which sometimes does not make calls and the network display pay point 1 comes and sometimes there is no sound at the time of call Plz solve to my problems"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular.

Troubleshooting Phonecall Volume:

Network problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.