Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How are daily miles calculated for the Fitness App monthly challenge?

My November monthly challenge goal is 153miles for the month (something like 5 miles per day). It’s difficult to get dedicated 5 mile walks or runs in per day tracked as a “workout” with either the walk workout or the run workout activated on my watch. When I look at my health app I see that I’m walking like 4.4 miles per day (seeing this in the same place I can see daily steps). I am wondering if my “passive” miles (miles walked per day when not using the app on the watch in a dedicated workout) count toward the miles for the monthly fitness goal, or do only the miles count toward the goal when logged during a workout on the watch?

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 4:44 AM

All distance recorded on the watch is uploaded to the health app and counts towards any challenge or badges you may be working towards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 4:44 AM in response to normal_dave

All distance recorded on the watch is uploaded to the health app and counts towards any challenge or badges you may be working towards.

How are daily miles calculated for the Fitness App monthly challenge?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.