Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic crashing when opening existing projects

Hi there,

Since installing recent updates, opening existing Logic Projects is causing Logic to quit. New projects open fine. I've updated all plug-ins to latest versions.

The old projects open when core audio is disabled, but even if I Save As... the new project doesn't open. I've tried selectively importing tracks into a new project, but this also causes Logic to quit. It's driving me crazy that I can't open these projects. I'm assuming it's related to one of the plug-ins, but I can't determine which.

Running Logic Pro X 10.7.1

Mac OS Monterey 12.0.1

Crash report below - can anyone help me decipher what the problem may be?

Thanks in advance

iMac 27″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 5:06 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Nov 19, 2021 8:44 AM in response to TheRidingLight

If it is related to one of the plug-ins, his name shows in crash report window (window, where you can click on something like a "Reopen/Report/Close"). My logic was crashing a couple weeks ago, and in this window at the end of the message, was indicated the path to the plugin from ik multimedia, after updating the t-raks package, my problem was solved. You probably read the text in this small window, but just in case I decided to write about it, since I myself did not pay attention to what was written in it, lol

Logic crashing when opening existing projects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.