Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calculating category size

Hy sir my iPhone is not calculating storage. I try many time but it does not calculate the storage. Here you can see screenshot.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 6:46 PM

Hi, good day!

I have the same issue with my iphone 12. Its always on Calculating category sizes even the Low Power Mode is turned off and I already restart my phone few times.

Hope you can help.

2 replies

Nov 20, 2021 10:54 AM in response to Kangna80

Hi Kangna80,

Thanks for taking the time to post your question to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're unable view the category sizes for the storage on your iPhone.

We noticed that Low Power Mode is enabled on your device. Does the same issue occur when you turn this feature off? We ask because while it can reduce the amount of power that your device uses, some tasks may not work until it's turned off. Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone

We'd also recommend restarting the iPhone to see if it helps: Restart your iPhone

We look forward to hearing the results.

Regards.

Calculating category size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.