Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

YouTube on AppleTV: can not continue watching a video I started to view the day before

Hi everyone,

I found a series of very interesting videos. I could not watch them all. When I got back to YouTube the next day, I totally unable to find them back. They don't show on the different lists. How can I configure the AppleTV or YouTube app so that it lists the videos I saw, let's say, in the last week.

Thanks a lot!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 1:33 AM

Any configuration and preferences for YouTube are set in the YouTube app. Many aspects of watching content are set and collected for a user account, including watch history, watch later, favorite (subscribed) channels, bookmarked playlists, etc. Those features are only accessible when signed in. Then you’ll find options for that on the left side of the screen.

Signing in also syncs these settings across devices, which you may find helpful.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2021 1:33 AM in response to bdeschenes

Any configuration and preferences for YouTube are set in the YouTube app. Many aspects of watching content are set and collected for a user account, including watch history, watch later, favorite (subscribed) channels, bookmarked playlists, etc. Those features are only accessible when signed in. Then you’ll find options for that on the left side of the screen.

Signing in also syncs these settings across devices, which you may find helpful.

YouTube on AppleTV: can not continue watching a video I started to view the day before

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.