Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock notes iPhone

I locked some notes on my phone but for a few weeks now (can’t remember which iOS update it was) I can no longer unlock it. I tried resetting note password in the settings but it won’t work. Every time I try to open it goes straight to password (it doesn’t allow faceID) and no matter what password I try it fails to unlock. Some of these notes were quite important to me and it would be upsetting to lose it.

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 1:02 PM

You'll need to use the password under which you locked the note. You have unlimited attempts to try the password

1 reply

Unlock notes iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.