Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the iPhone 13 Pro as any camera apps that includes a Beauty mode/filter when taking a picture ?

Hi,

I used to have a Samsung S10+ and the default camera apps had a Beauty mode , which smooths the skin etc .. when taking the picture . Is there such camera apps (any third party apps) on iPhone 13 Pro, I do not want to edit the picture after , I would like the camera to apply the beauty filter (ex: smoothing the skin) when taking the picture. I was not able to find any on the Apps Store. The only apps I found was Photo Editor apps, which is not what I'm looking for. I would like the camera apps to do it when taking the picture.

Thanks in advance

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 6:39 PM

No such function natively. But there are many third party options. You can try Meitu or SNOW. You can search using terms such as "beauty cam". Hope this helps!!

1 reply

Does the iPhone 13 Pro as any camera apps that includes a Beauty mode/filter when taking a picture ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.