Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't upgrade to Icloud with my Iphone 7 though my Card and network all of these things are okay, I tried with Windows Icloud app too.. but it's totally useless app

I'm unable to upgrade to Icloud+ with iPhone!!

my Card, network, and all of the things are all okay.

the system redirects me to the last payment page and in the end, it shows try again in the settings app!!

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 4:30 PM

Good afternoon niravpxtel,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are having issues upgrading to iCloud+ on your iPhone 7 with iOS 15, and we'd like to help.

Are you upgrading from the 5 GB iCloud plan, or were you already paying for iCloud storage?

Since you are being redirected on the last payment page when following the Upgrade to iCloud+ article, we would suggest reviewing the payment details for your Apple ID.

The resources below will provide some guidance:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Change your subscription from Apple

If the issue persists, please reply to this thread and we'll do our best to help you!

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 4:30 PM in response to niravpxtel

Good afternoon niravpxtel,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are having issues upgrading to iCloud+ on your iPhone 7 with iOS 15, and we'd like to help.

Are you upgrading from the 5 GB iCloud plan, or were you already paying for iCloud storage?

Since you are being redirected on the last payment page when following the Upgrade to iCloud+ article, we would suggest reviewing the payment details for your Apple ID.

The resources below will provide some guidance:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Change your subscription from Apple

If the issue persists, please reply to this thread and we'll do our best to help you!

Take care.

I can't upgrade to Icloud with my Iphone 7 though my Card and network all of these things are okay, I tried with Windows Icloud app too.. but it's totally useless app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.