Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing phone

I think someone took my phone and I didn’t just lose it. I received an email that stated my Apple ID was used to sign into iCloud via a web browser at the exact time I was looking for my phone. I accessed this email from another device 2 days after that time frame. Is there a way to know where that web browser was at the time it was accessed? It was not me accessing it and I was hoping it would give me some geographic location so I would know where it was. I unfortunately did not have the find my iPhone turned on and I know it was very low on battery and life 360 wasn’t picking it up. So my question is if apple knows it was accessed by a web browser can they tell me from where? Thank you.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 7:15 AM

Hello ~ Some of these things may help but it shows the importance of having find my iPhone turned on. You need to pay particular attention to your Apple ID link:

*If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple ...

~Katana-San~

1 reply

Missing phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.