Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microphone not working on iphone 7 (can't make calls or receive calls or use voice memos). Can this be fixed at apple store if I make the drive over?

Microphone not working on my iphone 7. I cannot make/receive calls unless on blue-tooth. I cannot use voice memos. I have reset settings, network settings, erased content, restored to factory defaults and restored from backup. I really don't want to be forced to upgrade I love this phone. Can this microphone be fixed/replaced if I make the drive to the Apple Store in Indianapolis?

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 9:14 AM

Hello,

If you've already checked that the microphone is not blocked, and that the Voice Memo app doesn't work, the next step would be to have the phone checked. They will explain your options:

Apple - Find Locations

Good luck.

Similar questions

3 replies

Microphone not working on iphone 7 (can't make calls or receive calls or use voice memos). Can this be fixed at apple store if I make the drive over?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.