Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting a verification failed error when trying to type in my password to download Hulu app on Apple tv

While trying to download the Hulu app on my new Apple TV I am getting a verification failed error. What do I do?

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 2:05 PM

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Check that your account information is complete and verified.

New accounts will need responding to a verification email.

Apple ID accounts that are valid for the iTunes Store and App Store will need a payment method listed (or select ‘None’ for free apps without in-app subscriptions).

If you see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes
If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device: 
• On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, then tap "Sign into device" and sign in with your Apple ID.
• On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then select Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID
• On an Apple TV: Sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID. 
• On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
• On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 2:05 PM in response to CrewsCrew

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Check that your account information is complete and verified.

New accounts will need responding to a verification email.

Apple ID accounts that are valid for the iTunes Store and App Store will need a payment method listed (or select ‘None’ for free apps without in-app subscriptions).

If you see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes
If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device: 
• On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, then tap "Sign into device" and sign in with your Apple ID.
• On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then select Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID
• On an Apple TV: Sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID. 
• On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
• On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID.

I keep getting a verification failed error when trying to type in my password to download Hulu app on Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.