Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost phone

Can apple support track my lost iphone or tell me last location?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 9:47 AM

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

and if needed, If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 9:47 AM in response to DariusAkm

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

and if needed, If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

Lost phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.