Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp is not showing in the Notifications center

Hello Everyone,

I have iPhone 7 plus and my software version is 14.8.1.

I am trying to turn on WhatsApp messages from the Notifications center in the iPhone settings, but WhatsApp is not available in the apps list under Notifications.

Any help?!

Thanks,

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 9:47 AM

5 replies

Jan 21, 2022 4:05 AM in response to ERSHAID

I am facing the exact same issue. Whatsapp is not even shown in the notification section inside setttings. Inface after the latest update most of my apps are freezing. I am using iPhone 13 pro. Apple needs to fix the issue rather than sharing completely uselss article. Atleast try to understand the question first before posting an automatic response based on keywords.

Jan 25, 2022 2:00 AM in response to ERSHAID

I have had this problem this morning too. WhatsApp was not appearing in General -> Notifications. I had a warning in WhatsApp that push notifications were not set up. Did usual checks on google etc and couldn't find a solution. So, my "if in doubt" go to is to delete the app and start again. I deleted the app fully, turned the phone off and on again. Then re-installed the app and notifications for WhatsApp have appeared and whilst typing this I have just has a WhatsApp notification!! WhatsApp is very smart, it re-loaded all my messages and I haven't lost anything. Hope that helps.

WhatsApp is not showing in the Notifications center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.