Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Apple ID NOT ACTIVE

my iCloud account on my MacBook Air is not active, password is correct. kindly help to make my Apple ID account active.

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 7:58 AM

a link is there to verify https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

if the account is secondary authentication , knowing Apple ID and correct password is not essential , users enter incorrect answers for security questions multiple times , date of birth , the account is locked , also they keep primary Apple ID address same as rescue mail address and code goes to it , and they have forgotten the password for rescue mail address or sometimes they don't add rescue mail address , some erase the account from server and 30 days are gone by in that case account can't be recovered ( they don't write down alfa numeric code ) , some might have issues with iTunes for every account the issue will different regarding payment methods or bill issue .

Contact apple support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

( a ) if you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password .

Note : if you have insufficient credentials for secondary authentication better convert the account into 2FA see the articles Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 7:58 AM in response to sedinam1991

a link is there to verify https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

if the account is secondary authentication , knowing Apple ID and correct password is not essential , users enter incorrect answers for security questions multiple times , date of birth , the account is locked , also they keep primary Apple ID address same as rescue mail address and code goes to it , and they have forgotten the password for rescue mail address or sometimes they don't add rescue mail address , some erase the account from server and 30 days are gone by in that case account can't be recovered ( they don't write down alfa numeric code ) , some might have issues with iTunes for every account the issue will different regarding payment methods or bill issue .

Contact apple support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

( a ) if you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password .

Note : if you have insufficient credentials for secondary authentication better convert the account into 2FA see the articles Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

my Apple ID NOT ACTIVE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.