Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I add my Covid record from CVS

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 1:59 PM

7 replies

Nov 21, 2021 2:43 PM in response to tomac14

tomac14 wrote:

I read that article many times and can not figure out how to do it.

From that article you have read:

You can download verifiable vaccination and test result records if your vaccine or test result provider supports this format. Check with your provider to see if they support verifiable health records. 

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212752

Nov 21, 2021 2:22 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

I read that article many times and can not figure out how to do it. I do MOT have a QR code to scan. Where do I find my QR code. But I can NOT find the necessary QR code. maybe I didn't get the QR code on my CVS vaccination record card. is CVS one of the places that issues the correct validation card for the Covid vaccination. I have it in my photos because I took a photo of it. I would like to also add it to my iPhone wallet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nov 21, 2021 3:25 PM in response to iW00

I was planning on calling my health provider, but was hoping that someone already knew if CVS supported the variable health records.

It looks like no one else already knows. CVS is a major supplier of Covid shots and I would assume that someone already knows if they DO or DO NOT support it. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.