Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMac wireless mouse is not working. Replaced both batteries turned unit on and off and on but no connection is made. Also the green light does not come on. Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t

iMac wireless mouse is not working. Replaced both batteries it is not connecting when I turn it on the green light does not come on.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 5:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 8:22 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

Please see: If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad to your Mac - Apple Support.

Jack

3 replies

Nov 27, 2021 3:34 PM in response to RobBeukens

My question is similar, however, my mouse WILL connect, however, it doesn't track--the only thing that works is the scrolling with my finger. I have replaced batteries, disconnected and reconnected, turned Bluetooth off and on, but when I move the mouse, nothing happens, only response is when I run my finger across the top. The link in the answer below provided no help at this point. Thank you! Brian

My iMac wireless mouse is not working. Replaced both batteries turned unit on and off and on but no connection is made. Also the green light does not come on. Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.