Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.12.2.2

I just got a new phone and updated my iTunes to 12.12.2.2 before installing any music on it. Prior to updating iTunes, I was able to use the old version on my old phone. I updated iTunes and now it will not recognize either my new or my old phone. Using Windows 10. I am able to see there is a phone connected on both cases. I have used 3 different cables. When i tried on my other computer that has an old version of iTunes, and i am able to connect using iTunes, but i don't have my music on that computer. Any ideas why the new version of iTunes is not seeing either phone?

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 5:44 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Nov 22, 2021 11:51 AM in response to SER-22

Hey there SER-22,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having issues with iTunes not recognizing your iPhone when connected, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best steps.

For help with this particular issue, take a look at the steps listed in the following resources below:

Keep us updated on the results.

Take care!

iTunes 12.12.2.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.