Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Digital Legacy

I have updated to IOS15.1. I followed Apple's instructions, but when I go to Settings, Apple ID, Password & Security there is no Digital Legacy listed. Any suggestions?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 11:22 AM

this is another example of Apple marketing and Support not being in sync with the software release team.

digital legacy has been announced as live in the public release of ios15.2, and MacOS12.1. but is entirely missing in action after the relevant updates, despite being explicit in the update documentation.

If and when the Digital Legacy "feature" is actually delivered, you will be able to find it in the system preferences in the Apple ID pane, under Password and Security options.

In the meanwhile it remains a classic example of" IT JUST Does NOT Work by Apple."

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 11:22 AM in response to janeymay125

this is another example of Apple marketing and Support not being in sync with the software release team.

digital legacy has been announced as live in the public release of ios15.2, and MacOS12.1. but is entirely missing in action after the relevant updates, despite being explicit in the update documentation.

If and when the Digital Legacy "feature" is actually delivered, you will be able to find it in the system preferences in the Apple ID pane, under Password and Security options.

In the meanwhile it remains a classic example of" IT JUST Does NOT Work by Apple."

Digital Legacy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.