Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My device is now showing in my device option within Icloud

Iphone not showing in my Icloud device selection under Find.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 9:01 PM

From what I understand, your device is not showing under your find my app or may show offline.

For this issue we would want to make sure you are signed In with the same Apple ID as on the device that is not showing up.

If the device is not showing up could also be an indication that find my was not enabled on that device.

Review this resource > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210515

Also you could attempt to locate the device using iCloud.com/find

Hope this helps ;)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 9:01 PM in response to aashiabhi

From what I understand, your device is not showing under your find my app or may show offline.

For this issue we would want to make sure you are signed In with the same Apple ID as on the device that is not showing up.

If the device is not showing up could also be an indication that find my was not enabled on that device.

Review this resource > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210515

Also you could attempt to locate the device using iCloud.com/find

Hope this helps ;)

Nov 21, 2021 8:56 PM in response to aashiabhi

aashiabhi Said:

"Iphone not showing in my Icloud device selection under Find."

-------

Perform the Following:

1. New iCloud Session: Log Out of iCloud, and then Log Back In.
  2. Set Up Find My: Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support
  3. Verify the Device: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

My device is now showing in my device option within Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.