You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GMT Watch Face - Setting Bezel

I cannot get the Bezel to move/set to a different time zone. Trying to resolve the issue, I checked, and for some reason, in World Clock, time zone was just "spinning". I restarted the watch and it correctly set to my current location/time zone. I was then able to add UTC as a time zone. That did not fix the problem. When I tap the watch face, I can see the list of cities, but I can't scroll the cities nor get the bezel to rotate. However, occasionally, it will reset itself to something weird. Like this morning it was on PPG, which I think is Papago. As I am traveling internationally in the near future, this feature is important. Thanks.

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 4:22 AM

You’ve helped me discover that the issue is user error. I was not using the crown to rotate the bezel. I was trying to use my finger on the watch face itself to either rotate the bezel or scroll through the city list. The instructions I’ve seen only say to rotate the bezel. They don’t say how you do it and I was doing it wrong. Thanks for the guidance! Everything works now.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2021 4:22 AM in response to Iceman1965

You’ve helped me discover that the issue is user error. I was not using the crown to rotate the bezel. I was trying to use my finger on the watch face itself to either rotate the bezel or scroll through the city list. The instructions I’ve seen only say to rotate the bezel. They don’t say how you do it and I was doing it wrong. Thanks for the guidance! Everything works now.

GMT Watch Face - Setting Bezel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.