Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One strip in the middle of my iPad Pro screen is unresponsive to the Apple pencil

this problem happens on all applications and persists if I use a different Apple Pencil.

if I use my Apple Pencil on another iPad it works perfectly.

the problem persists among all applications.

I’m very worried because it was very difficult for me to pay for this IPad and I use it daily on my job, I hope someone can help me.

thank you so much everyone in advance

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 7:53 AM

You will need to seek assistance directly from Apple Support.

You can contact the Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page. Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You might also visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 7:53 AM in response to Hoyosin

You will need to seek assistance directly from Apple Support.

You can contact the Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page. Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You might also visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Nov 22, 2021 8:27 AM in response to Hoyosin

Until the fault is properly diagnosed, it is impossible to determine the likely remedy. However, as described, you very likely have a screen hardware fault that will entail repair or replacement of the iPad.

Apple often exchange faulty devices in preference to repair - as this is much faster and causes the customer far less inconvenience.

One strip in the middle of my iPad Pro screen is unresponsive to the Apple pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.