You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pauses traditional strength training

My brand new Apple Watch series 7 keeps pausing the gym workout all the fing time. Have turned off all pause functionality and auto pause.

as soon as I start the workout and grab my weights it pauses. When I resume it pauses within 5-10 second.

did I receive a shity faulty watch or does anyone else have this problem?

considering retiring the device if this is a common thing.

3rd workout since I bought it and still does the same **** again.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 11:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 3:25 AM

When you start your workout slide right on the screen and tap on lock,then when you finish the workout turn the digital crown in one continuous movement to turn the lock off then slide right again and tap on end.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 23, 2021 3:25 AM in response to Didrikak1995

When you start your workout slide right on the screen and tap on lock,then when you finish the workout turn the digital crown in one continuous movement to turn the lock off then slide right again and tap on end.

Pauses traditional strength training

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.