Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music widget not updating

when you play your playlist sometimes it don’t update to my recent played playlist

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 3:17 PM

To fix this issue you need to have all the songs on the current playlist and create a new playlist and move all the songs on there. Apparently when u have transferred a song using song shift or iCloud it won’t update on the music widget. Once that is done it should start updating your playlist on the widget. Since i believe it could only update songs that’s been downloaded on Apple Music.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 3:17 PM in response to Dbanh1998

To fix this issue you need to have all the songs on the current playlist and create a new playlist and move all the songs on there. Apparently when u have transferred a song using song shift or iCloud it won’t update on the music widget. Once that is done it should start updating your playlist on the widget. Since i believe it could only update songs that’s been downloaded on Apple Music.

Apple Music widget not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.