Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sign in to iTunes Store using PC

My devices are an Android phone and a Windows 10 computer. I have created a new Apple ID successfully, and installed the latest iTunes version (12.10.11.2).

In iTunes I click the menu item Account and select the Sign In... option. A window opens that says "This Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes Store. Please review your account information."

I click the Review button and the screen changes to one with the headline "Welcome to the iTunes Store," with no active links on the page but the same menu items at the top.

I again go to Account/Sign in... and again get the window saying "This Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes Store. Please review your account information."

The loop continues when I click the Review button.

Question: How do I sign in to the iTunes Store?

Thanks in advance

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 7:37 AM

If you have “a Windows 10 computer,” then “12.10.11.2” is NOT “the latest iTunes version.” (However, that was the last version to support Windows 7 and 8.) If Windows 10 is correct, then you might have better luck after updating iTunes. If it is really Windows 7 or 8, then you will not be able to update iTunes because they are no longer supported.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2021 7:37 AM in response to Help4Josue

If you have “a Windows 10 computer,” then “12.10.11.2” is NOT “the latest iTunes version.” (However, that was the last version to support Windows 7 and 8.) If Windows 10 is correct, then you might have better luck after updating iTunes. If it is really Windows 7 or 8, then you will not be able to update iTunes because they are no longer supported.

How to sign in to iTunes Store using PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.