Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes - Version 12.10.9.3 - unable to sign in or purchase

Hi there. Latest version of iTunes for Windows. I am currently unable to sign in or make any purchases in the iTunes program. I click "Sign In" under Account and nothing happens, normally would prompt to login with my Apple ID but nothing happens, no pop up. Same when I click to purchase an item, it just greys out, doesn't prompt me to sign into my account to make the purchase. I uninstalled iTunes completely and reinstalled latest Windows version, same issue, can't sign in with my valid Apple ID. No issue with my ID as I went to manage Apple ID site and logged in with no issues. Please help with any suggestions.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 10:46 PM

3 replies

Nov 29, 2020 8:43 AM in response to KKryvenchuk

Hello KKryvenchuk.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see that you are not able to sign into the iTunes Store from your PC. We will be glad to assist. Great troubleshooting on your part. Let's uninstall and reinstall iTunes for Windows once more, making sure to uninstall the components in the recommended order as shown in this resource:

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later

If the issue persists we would recommend contacting apple Support next.

Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

iTunes - Version 12.10.9.3 - unable to sign in or purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.