Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats flex won’t turn on. Battery is charged.

My beats flex won’t turn on after a long period of not using them. They are charged. Any thoughts?

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 11:42 AM

Hi

So, I have read the articles and the other peoples concern in how to turn my beat flex. I have them fully charged and I notice after an hour of them charging the indicator light flashes red and blue back and fourth. I can't pair them nor turn them on anymore. Now, my iPad is updated and as far as updating the beats I can't even pair them to do and update. I tried the reset and to no avail. It didn't work either. Now what do I do?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2021 11:42 AM in response to jeffd55

Hi

So, I have read the articles and the other peoples concern in how to turn my beat flex. I have them fully charged and I notice after an hour of them charging the indicator light flashes red and blue back and fourth. I can't pair them nor turn them on anymore. Now, my iPad is updated and as far as updating the beats I can't even pair them to do and update. I tried the reset and to no avail. It didn't work either. Now what do I do?

Nov 23, 2021 2:56 PM in response to OCRiderCraig

Hello OCRiderCraig,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your Beats Flex earphones will not turn on, despite being fully charged.

It looks like you've had the chance to review the steps from Set up and use your Beats Flex earphones after service. Did you also follow section "Reset your Beats Flex"?

If you're still experiencing the same issue, please follow the guidance here: About Beats Updater

This will show you how to update the firmware on your Beats Flex.

Best regards.

Beats flex won’t turn on. Battery is charged.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.