Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Solo3 aren't turning on

My beats won't turn on at all and they are fully charged. I tried 10-20 seconds holding the power and volume button with and without charging and the lights won't turn on. Any help?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 8:16 PM

kailan11 Said:

"Beats Solo3 aren't turning on: My beats won't turn on at all and they are fully charged. I tried 10-20 seconds holding the power and volume button with and without charging and the lights won't turn on. Any help?"

-------

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 8:16 PM in response to kailan11

kailan11 Said:

"Beats Solo3 aren't turning on: My beats won't turn on at all and they are fully charged. I tried 10-20 seconds holding the power and volume button with and without charging and the lights won't turn on. Any help?"

-------

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

Beats Solo3 aren't turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.