Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find my radio station in apple music since update to "monterey"

I updated my imac from "Mojave" to "Monterey". I've been searching apple music for my beloved Internet radio station "Radio Paradise" for 30 minutes now. Unfortunately not to be found. All possible stations can be found under radio, but not the station I was looking for. The search is made more difficult because they are all represented with logos. Under itunes in "mojave" I had a drop-down list under which I got radio stations listed by category. Unfortunately I can't find that in apple music, also no search function ...

Once again apple (or its developers) shows that they are unfortunately failing to meet the needs of the user. Why do you make it so difficult for him to find his way around after every update?

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 11:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 1:17 AM

Have you tried using the Search in the upper left of the Music app?

Listen to broadcast radio

With the Apple Music app, you can tune in to your favorite broadcast radio stations, including your local ones.

1. Go to Search.
  2. Search for the radio station by its name, call sign, frequency, or nickname. 
  3. Tap or click the radio station to listen to it live.

You can also ask Siri to play a radio station.

above from:

Listen to the radio in the Apple Music app - Apple Support

If you are still not satisfied you can make a suggestion to Apple here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-music.html

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2021 1:17 AM in response to VAKherstellung

Have you tried using the Search in the upper left of the Music app?

Listen to broadcast radio

With the Apple Music app, you can tune in to your favorite broadcast radio stations, including your local ones.

1. Go to Search.
  2. Search for the radio station by its name, call sign, frequency, or nickname. 
  3. Tap or click the radio station to listen to it live.

You can also ask Siri to play a radio station.

above from:

Listen to the radio in the Apple Music app - Apple Support

If you are still not satisfied you can make a suggestion to Apple here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-music.html

Cannot find my radio station in apple music since update to "monterey"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.