Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music on Mac

Hello guys!

I need help with following questions: when I was in US I had subscription for my Apple Music but once I'm back to Ukraine I've changed Country and Region so now when I'm trying to listen to music on my Mac it says: You are signed in with an Apple ID that is not valid for use in the U.S. Store.  You may only purchase music from the Ukrainian Store with this Apple ID.

How can I fix that?

P.S. there is no problem with that on my iPhone

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 12:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 6:34 PM

Hello yuriikondratyk,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with playing music after changing your region. Does it help to delete the song and add it back to your library: Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device

Keep us posted.

Take care.

3 replies

Nov 24, 2021 11:39 AM in response to yuriikondratyk

yuriikondratyk,

We appreciate the additional information. Were you able to try to delete one of the songs that does not play to see if that helps? If not, please try that with one of the songs. If the behavior continues, let us know more details about what's happening exactly. If the songs appear in gray, these steps may help: If your songs are grayed out

Best regards.

Music on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.