Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Validity of Apple email

I have purchased "Pro Apps Bundle for Education", yesterday. Today morning I received an email from seem to be apple but I am questioning the legitimacy of email for following reasons.

Reasons:

1. Grammar error: One of the sentence in email detail says "If you do not show receipt of your license agreement PDF, please check your spam filters". Shouldn't this says "if you do not SEE receipt...."
  2. Email received from "donotreply@apple.com" but in email description, they mention "Don't forget to add do_not_reply@apple.com... So which one is it?
  3. The subject is "Your apple License agreement for SO# xxxxxxx **DO NOT REPLY**". So I don't even know what is this SO# and there is no order number in my email.
  4. Order status shows as "Shipped" and not "Delivered". But I still got the email?

Info on email I received today: 2 emails; 1st email containing locked PDF, 2nd email containing PDF name and password to unlock.

As you can see, I am bit confused and things just doesn't fit right.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 7:32 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Validity of Apple email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.