Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wondering if I can share my Apple TV account like I do Netflix without having to share Apple ID?

Would like to know if I can share my Apple TV+ account like I do a family member?!

URU710D,

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 1:11 PM

You can share the Apple TV+ subscription with a family member by setting up Family Sharing. A bit different than Netflix, each member of the group accesses the shared service through their own account, linked by the group membership. No need to share the account itself. Instead, each Family Sharing group member will need to have their own Apple ID account. One in the group has to take on the role of organizer. The organizers has to invite the others on an iPhone, iPad or Mac. The Apple TV+ subscription is automatically shared within the Family Sharing group (no extra setting).

Family Sharing - Apple

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2021 1:11 PM in response to douglasfromandover

You can share the Apple TV+ subscription with a family member by setting up Family Sharing. A bit different than Netflix, each member of the group accesses the shared service through their own account, linked by the group membership. No need to share the account itself. Instead, each Family Sharing group member will need to have their own Apple ID account. One in the group has to take on the role of organizer. The organizers has to invite the others on an iPhone, iPad or Mac. The Apple TV+ subscription is automatically shared within the Family Sharing group (no extra setting).

Family Sharing - Apple

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Wondering if I can share my Apple TV account like I do Netflix without having to share Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.