Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple services

Can someone please enlighten me why I was charged in Apple services even though I didn’t purchase anything.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 4:04 PM

Dahyunnn Said:

"Apple services: Can someone please enlighten me why I was charged in Apple services even though I didn’t purchase anything."

-------

It is a scam. Look at the link --the domain is not apple.com.

Report this to Apple. See Here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - Apple Support

Modify your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2021 4:04 PM in response to Dahyunnn

Dahyunnn Said:

"Apple services: Can someone please enlighten me why I was charged in Apple services even though I didn’t purchase anything."

-------

It is a scam. Look at the link --the domain is not apple.com.

Report this to Apple. See Here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - Apple Support

Modify your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

Apple services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.