Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to trade in multiple devices and does apple return the extra value?

Currently, I have a Macbook Air, iPad 2018, Macbook Pro 16 inch 2019, iPhone 12 Pro Max. I want to trade in these devices to have a Macbook Pro 14 inch 2021 and an iPhone SE. Is this kind of trade-in available?

If I trade in the iPhone 12 Pro Max with iPhone SE, would apple return the extra value to my account so that I can use the returned credit for a future purchase?

Both iPhone 12 Pro Max and Macbook Pro 16 inch are too huge and heavy to me.

Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 1:52 PM

Hello Kakuyuuji,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're looking to trade in your current devices, towards new ones. In all honesty, the option to trade them in will depend on your location, and if those devices are being accepted for trade-in. You can review details of Apple's trade-in program here:

Apple Trade In

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 1:52 PM in response to Kakuyuuji

Hello Kakuyuuji,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're looking to trade in your current devices, towards new ones. In all honesty, the option to trade them in will depend on your location, and if those devices are being accepted for trade-in. You can review details of Apple's trade-in program here:

Apple Trade In

Best regards.

How to trade in multiple devices and does apple return the extra value?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.