Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Longer Apple Watch 7 magnetic USB-C fast charge cable

Hi,

Anyone know of a magnetic USB-C charge cable for the iWatch 7 that’s longer than the stingy 1m provided by Apple? Even 1.5 will do.

It must support the new iWatch 7 fast charge and be available from the UK.

There are one’s advertised as support for iWatch 7 all over Amazon but they don’t seem to really support the fast charge and aren’t USB-C.

Doesn’t look like Apple sell them either.

I don’t really want to use USB extension cables.

Thanks

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 9:28 AM

Apple doesn't offer the new charger for Series 7 in a longer than 1 meter length. To my knowledge no one outside of Apple is currently offering a fast charger for Series 7. You may not want to use an extension cable, but it works just fine and I did just that for my charger as the spot it sits on my dresser wasn't long enough to plug in. A good quality extender works well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 9:28 AM in response to EveryoneElseIsTaken

Apple doesn't offer the new charger for Series 7 in a longer than 1 meter length. To my knowledge no one outside of Apple is currently offering a fast charger for Series 7. You may not want to use an extension cable, but it works just fine and I did just that for my charger as the spot it sits on my dresser wasn't long enough to plug in. A good quality extender works well.

Longer Apple Watch 7 magnetic USB-C fast charge cable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.