Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Pro certificate cache

I try to exclude an keychaib certificate off from my mackbook pro once it was improperly imported (less than a minimum size of 9 kb) . Once i've excluded the older one and try to re import the new certification with a normal and increased in size Certificate , the keychain dos not import the new one and keep ( as if it keepet an cache file) to import the name and the older archive .pfx .

Is there any cache in the Keychain that could be excluded and so i would be able to import the new certicate without occurring this issue?

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 3:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 7:01 AM

Hi iulo176,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having an issue with certificates in iCloud Keychain on your Mac. We'd like to help however we can.

Below are some relevant articles to using certificates with iCloud Keychain. Hopefully some can help with the issue you're experiencing:

Add certificates to a keychain using Keychain Access on Mac 

Delete a keychain in Keychain Access on Mac 

Import and export keychain items using Keychain Access on Mac

Determine if a certificate is valid using Keychain Access on Mac 

Change the trust settings of a certificate in Keychain Access on Mac 

We're not seeing a specific way to remove cache from iCloud Keychain, however, when you boot into safe mode, that typically helps clear cache overall. Try that and see if you can correct that certificate in Keychain while in safe mode too: How to use safe mode on your Mac

Best regards.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 7:01 AM in response to iulo176

Hi iulo176,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having an issue with certificates in iCloud Keychain on your Mac. We'd like to help however we can.

Below are some relevant articles to using certificates with iCloud Keychain. Hopefully some can help with the issue you're experiencing:

Add certificates to a keychain using Keychain Access on Mac 

Delete a keychain in Keychain Access on Mac 

Import and export keychain items using Keychain Access on Mac

Determine if a certificate is valid using Keychain Access on Mac 

Change the trust settings of a certificate in Keychain Access on Mac 

We're not seeing a specific way to remove cache from iCloud Keychain, however, when you boot into safe mode, that typically helps clear cache overall. Try that and see if you can correct that certificate in Keychain while in safe mode too: How to use safe mode on your Mac

Best regards.

Mac Pro certificate cache

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.