Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

blood oxygen app no longer working on my apple watch 7

The blood oxygen app on my Apple Watch 7 stopped working after 2 weeks can this be fixed or should I take watch back to Apple

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 5:10 PM

For best results, the back of your Apple Watch needs skin contact. Wearing your Apple Watch not too tight or too loose, with room for your skin to breath, helps ensure successful Blood Oxygen measurements.

Try restarting your watch: Press both the crown and side buttons until the Apple logo appears

Measure blood oxygen levels on Apple Watch (Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch Series 7 only) - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 5:10 PM in response to KathyW911

For best results, the back of your Apple Watch needs skin contact. Wearing your Apple Watch not too tight or too loose, with room for your skin to breath, helps ensure successful Blood Oxygen measurements.

Try restarting your watch: Press both the crown and side buttons until the Apple logo appears

Measure blood oxygen levels on Apple Watch (Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch Series 7 only) - Apple Support

blood oxygen app no longer working on my apple watch 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.