Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why can't I call anyone

I got my new iPhone 13 and transferred data to my new phone, but I cannot make or receive calls.

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 4:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 5:45 PM

hintok wrote:

I got my new iPhone 13 and transferred data to my new phone, but I cannot make or receive calls.

Did you also transfer service to the iPhone 13? Copying data does not move the service from the old phone to the new. You need to either move the SIM card from the old phone to the new, get a new SIM card from your carrier, or ask the carrier to activate the eSIM in the phone.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 5:45 PM in response to hintok

hintok wrote:

Did you also transfer service to the iPhone 13? Copying data does not move the service from the old phone to the new. You need to either move the SIM card from the old phone to the new, get a new SIM card from your carrier, or ask the carrier to activate the eSIM in the phone.

why can't I call anyone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.