You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t share airdropped files from kindle

I see a share button for kindle books but the files that were sent to me and downloaded into kindle I cant share and don’t have a share button. Can someone please tell me a solution?

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 4:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 1:43 PM

Hello JoshuaWall3,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like the Kindle app may have an issue with exporting imported items. We'd be happy to provide some guidance.

Are you experiencing this behavior with all books or only the ones shared with you using Airdrop?

To get started, please complete the steps in the following link:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If the issue persists, please reach out to Amazon technical support to check if there are any limitations on importing/exporting Kindle books.

The link above explains how to contact app developers.

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 25, 2021 1:43 PM in response to JoshuaWall3

Hello JoshuaWall3,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like the Kindle app may have an issue with exporting imported items. We'd be happy to provide some guidance.

Are you experiencing this behavior with all books or only the ones shared with you using Airdrop?

To get started, please complete the steps in the following link:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If the issue persists, please reach out to Amazon technical support to check if there are any limitations on importing/exporting Kindle books.

The link above explains how to contact app developers.

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Dec 2, 2021 5:27 PM in response to JoshuaWall3

Hello JoshuaWall3,

Thanks for getting back to us with those additional details. We understand having issues sharing Kindle books shared with you using Airdrop. Let's continue working on this together.

With that being said, we'd recommend reaching out to Amazon technical support for further assistance. You can reach out to them by following the steps in this link:

How to contact an app developer

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Can’t share airdropped files from kindle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.