Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does iphones work with international sim ?

I would like to know if iPhones from Apple store work with an international sim. I have to travel back to my home country often so I would like to know if it works with other country's sim card. Thank you.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 9:16 PM

If you purchased your iPhone directly from Apple and have paid in full, then your iPhone is the unlocked version. This should work in another country provided that you have a model that has the same cellular service bands that are used in that country.

You can compare the models sold in the US and other foreign countries. Find your country and the bands that are used there and then compare the charts. You can make those comparisons here ➔ Which iPhone 13 Model Works Where

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 9:16 PM in response to ashbtr98

If you purchased your iPhone directly from Apple and have paid in full, then your iPhone is the unlocked version. This should work in another country provided that you have a model that has the same cellular service bands that are used in that country.

You can compare the models sold in the US and other foreign countries. Find your country and the bands that are used there and then compare the charts. You can make those comparisons here ➔ Which iPhone 13 Model Works Where

Axel F.

Does iphones work with international sim ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.