Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to browse songs on apple music.

I can't browse songs on apple music using Macbook Air. It keeps referring me to the library. How do I fix this?

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 4:28 PM

Hi there Jaytochix,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having issues with the Music app on your Mac. We can help!

Are you currently an Apple Music subscriber or did you subscribe in the past? 

You might need to select 'Apple Music' as the choice on where to search. Aside from that, when the Music app is open, click the menu in the top left of your display (next to the Apple  menu). Choose Preferences > Restrictions tab. Make sure Apple Music is toggled to enable it.

Search for music in Music on Mac

Please keep us posted. 

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 4:28 PM in response to Jaytochix

Hi there Jaytochix,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having issues with the Music app on your Mac. We can help!

Are you currently an Apple Music subscriber or did you subscribe in the past? 

You might need to select 'Apple Music' as the choice on where to search. Aside from that, when the Music app is open, click the menu in the top left of your display (next to the Apple  menu). Choose Preferences > Restrictions tab. Make sure Apple Music is toggled to enable it.

Search for music in Music on Mac

Please keep us posted. 

Take care.

Unable to browse songs on apple music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.