Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air 2021 M1

Slowdown! I am experiencing slowdown and lagging with my MBAm1. It's only a few months old. It was fast and phenomenal the first few months until recently I noticed Safari lagging and slow to load pages and or websites. Occasional freezing up apps as well. I keep it updated so that's not the problem or is it? Do any one have any solutions or suggestions?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 10:30 AM

11 replies

Dec 27, 2021 11:27 AM in response to dustyexcaliber

dustyexcaliber wrote:

That's the difference between you and me Bobthafisherman. I pay for apple care for all my devices and I help those that help me. But you Bobthafisherman are a taker, you give back nothing and you take all that's free and pay for nothing.

Clearly you do not understand how these user-to-user help communities work. What am I getting for free?

Dec 27, 2021 11:45 AM in response to robnich

My Apologies robnich, I did solve the problem but since there was no feedback to my thread it was assumed there was no other person with the problem so I posted no solution until bobthafisherman smarted off with his hand out for the solution with his "it's my duty" remark that caused this fiasco. I did search the community for the same question and problem and it just did not exist. Don't assume just because I am level 1 with no points that Bobthagloryseeker knows more and is smarter than me. I'm not here for attention or to scratch up popularity points, I am here to find real solutions to real problems from real people.

Dec 27, 2021 11:53 AM in response to dustyexcaliber

dustyexcaliber wrote:

My Apologies robnich, I did solve the problem but since there was no feedback to my thread it was assumed there was no other person with the problem so I posted no solution until bobthafisherman smarted off with his hand out for the solution with his "it's my duty" remark that caused this fiasco. I did search the community for the same question and problem and it just did not exist. Don't assume just because I am level 1 with no points that Bobthagloryseeker knows more and is smarter than me. I'm not here for attention or to scratch up popularity points, I am here to find real solutions to real problems from real people.

Wow!

All I did was suggest that other users may/would benefit from you posting your solution. I don't have the issue nor am I seeking a solution. I came here trying to help you but you found a solution. Why is it so difficult to share your solution with other users?

MacBook Air 2021 M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.