Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why adobe connect dosent work on my mac book?

why adobe connect dosent work for me?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 4:00 PM

belfi_my_cute_samoyed Said:

"why adobe connect dosent work for me?"

-------

A Corrupt Install, Perhaps?

It may br a corrupt install. So, refer to the following....

Three Steps:

1. Try Safe Mode:

[Hold Down the shift key upon boot] and see if you are able to use it successfully. When you boot in Safe Mode, login items do not open at log in, certain preferences are set aside, and damaged system files (i.e. caches) are fixed. To boot up in Safe Mode [Hold Down: the shift key upon boot].

2. Then, Uninstall Photoshop:

If Photoshop is still giving you this error, then it may be a corrupt file, in which case, you would contact Adobe, asking for a new installation file and new key.

3. Then, Reinstall:

Reinstall with the new installation file and new key

Important:

Always Backup First: Prior to any software installation, be certain to make a backup of your Mac using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore tour Mac from, should anything go wrong with the installation. Be certain to use an external hard drive of at least 1.5 your Mac's internal storage, assuring you have enough backup storage.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 4:00 PM in response to belfi_my_cute_samoyed

belfi_my_cute_samoyed Said:

"why adobe connect dosent work for me?"

-------

A Corrupt Install, Perhaps?

It may br a corrupt install. So, refer to the following....

Three Steps:

1. Try Safe Mode:

[Hold Down the shift key upon boot] and see if you are able to use it successfully. When you boot in Safe Mode, login items do not open at log in, certain preferences are set aside, and damaged system files (i.e. caches) are fixed. To boot up in Safe Mode [Hold Down: the shift key upon boot].

2. Then, Uninstall Photoshop:

If Photoshop is still giving you this error, then it may be a corrupt file, in which case, you would contact Adobe, asking for a new installation file and new key.

3. Then, Reinstall:

Reinstall with the new installation file and new key

Important:

Always Backup First: Prior to any software installation, be certain to make a backup of your Mac using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore tour Mac from, should anything go wrong with the installation. Be certain to use an external hard drive of at least 1.5 your Mac's internal storage, assuring you have enough backup storage.

why adobe connect dosent work on my mac book?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.