Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Connection Issue

Good day, my MacBook Air is connecting to my wifi but nothing is coming up. A window pops up asking for a WPA2 password.

Can anyone provide assistance.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 5:03 PM

keesha176v Said:

"Wifi Connection Issue: Good day, my MacBook Air is connecting to my wifi but nothing is coming up. A window pops up asking for a WPA2 password. Can anyone provide assistance."

-------

WPA2 Password:

It is the password you use to log in to your network.

If you do not know what it is, then ask the network administrator, or view your Keychain. Go Here: Use iCloud Keychain to Keep Information Secure on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 5:03 PM in response to keesha176

keesha176v Said:

"Wifi Connection Issue: Good day, my MacBook Air is connecting to my wifi but nothing is coming up. A window pops up asking for a WPA2 password. Can anyone provide assistance."

-------

WPA2 Password:

It is the password you use to log in to your network.

If you do not know what it is, then ask the network administrator, or view your Keychain. Go Here: Use iCloud Keychain to Keep Information Secure on Mac - Apple Support

Wifi Connection Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.