Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair of apple watch series 2

Hi,

My battery swelled and pushed the display out and what I can read on forum you repair this

for free ?

I went to my local apple store and they denied to repair it even though you know this is

a common problem on this series 2.

I want an official statement on why you are not taking your responsibility and deny the repair.

Apple Watch Series 2, 6

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 3:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 7:34 AM

Only if your watch is covered under this --> Screen Replacement Program for Aluminum Models of Apple Watch Series 2 and Series 3 - Apple Suppor

Otherwise, it won't be repaired for free. And an Apple Series 2 watch is quite old at this time. Apple will offer you a like new replacement watch for a fee of $229 for Aluminum or $249 for Stainless. See the prices in this link --> watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

Given Apple Watch 2 is now too old to run the more modern WatchOS versions, I would not make this investment. I would recycle the watch and put that money towards a new Apple Watch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2021 7:34 AM in response to patrik21

Only if your watch is covered under this --> Screen Replacement Program for Aluminum Models of Apple Watch Series 2 and Series 3 - Apple Suppor

Otherwise, it won't be repaired for free. And an Apple Series 2 watch is quite old at this time. Apple will offer you a like new replacement watch for a fee of $229 for Aluminum or $249 for Stainless. See the prices in this link --> watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

Given Apple Watch 2 is now too old to run the more modern WatchOS versions, I would not make this investment. I would recycle the watch and put that money towards a new Apple Watch.

Repair of apple watch series 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.