Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Solo Loop band broken

I have experienced the same issue with the Apple Solo loop band as many others.... not even 5 months old and it broke. I talked with Amber at Apple Support, who was quite rude, and she said the Apple warranty doesn't support against it breaking. They claim a 1-year limited warranty, but say mine is caused by damage. I never damaged or abused it all. All I do is take it on and off once a day. This band is definitely an inferior overpriced product. It should last more than 5 months at the price it is sold for. I will never buy another Apple band again; much more affordable after-market options are available. I thought I was getting high quality and superior product support when I paid extra for an Apple band, boy was I wrong.

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 7:23 AM

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

all warranty is only for protecting the end-user from production defects discovered after purchase it never covers loss, theft or user caused behavior caused damage to a product

in that respect, apple are not unique

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

Warranty - Wikipedia

you can try contacting apple Get Support (apple.com)

and or give them feedback Product Feedback - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2021 7:23 AM in response to shuguley

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

all warranty is only for protecting the end-user from production defects discovered after purchase it never covers loss, theft or user caused behavior caused damage to a product

in that respect, apple are not unique

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

Warranty - Wikipedia

you can try contacting apple Get Support (apple.com)

and or give them feedback Product Feedback - Apple

Nov 26, 2021 7:46 AM in response to Rudegar

I am aware of what this forum is. The Apple Solo Loop band is a defective product, and I feel other Apple customers need to be aware of it. A simple search on google, twitter, or these forums and you will find many instances of these bands breaking after a very short period. Why do you feel the need to be an Apple apologist? Apple does not stand behind this product at all and nobody should ever buy this product.

Apple Solo Loop band broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.