Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying new phone

Hi I want to purchase an iPhone for my nephew. I will hit it straight out I just want to make sure his Mom can take it to her sasktel provider in North Battleford Sk Canada to hook it up to a plan with no hidden fees.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 8:31 AM

Where are you located to buy the phone? Are you also in Canada? If so, then you should be able to purchase the device they need. Best bet when purchasing from Apple is to purchase an unlocked device. Do you intend to purchase this online? If so, select the Connect on your own later. Then all they will need to do is go to the carrier and get an activated SIM.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2021 8:31 AM in response to rayann131

Where are you located to buy the phone? Are you also in Canada? If so, then you should be able to purchase the device they need. Best bet when purchasing from Apple is to purchase an unlocked device. Do you intend to purchase this online? If so, select the Connect on your own later. Then all they will need to do is go to the carrier and get an activated SIM.

Buying new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.