Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Front camera not working on IPad Air 4th Gen

My front camera is not working on my IPad Air 4th Gen that I purchased on 8th July 2021.

I have tried a full reset but still nothing.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 3:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 3:55 PM

Try the steps here, If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support If that does not work, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support. If you have an Apple Store close by, use this link to make a Genius Bar appointment to have the hardware examined by Apple. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2021 3:55 PM in response to WelshSamSam

Try the steps here, If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support If that does not work, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support. If you have an Apple Store close by, use this link to make a Genius Bar appointment to have the hardware examined by Apple. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Front camera not working on IPad Air 4th Gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.